Fill out the form below for a free quote or more information.
© 2017 Massey Insurance | Design by Creative 7 Designs, Inc.

Condo Insurance

Owning a condo or townhouse has different insurance needs than a homeowner does. Often you not only own your own condo but you share common areas with other individuals. An association will usually handle the upkeep and maintenance of shared areas and overall building needs. It is the association insurance policy that covers these issues. For your personal property and the liability associated with someone injured on your property, Massey Insurance can find you a policy that will cover these areas.

Condominium or townhouse insurance provides protection coverage for your possessions within your dwelling such as, furniture, appliances, kitchen and bath facilities and your personal items. If improvements are being made in the form of upgrades, these can be covered under your policy as well. Let us at Massey Insurance find you the right policy to protect your investments in your condo.

Get a Free Quote!

Contact My Insurance Agent!