Fill out the form below for a free quote or more information.
© 2017 Massey Insurance | Design by Creative 7 Designs, Inc.

Physical Damage

Physical Damage insurance covers your truck in the case of an accident with another vehicle. The damage to your truck can be very costly, therefore, we offer two kinds of insurance that deal with this issue. Massey Insurance offers general collision insurance and a more inclusive comprehensive insurance. The general collision insurance covers your truck if it comes in contact with another vehicle, overturns or rolls. A more inclusive comprehensive insurance will cover almost all other things that could happen to your truck, except collision with another vehicle.

Get a Free Quote!

Contact My Insurance Agent!