Fill out the form below for a free quote or more information.
© 2017 Massey Insurance | Design by Creative 7 Designs, Inc.

Rental Property Insurance

At Massey Insurance we know that just having homeowner’s insurance will not cover any rental property that you may own. If something happens to your rental property, a separate policy is needed. We have what is called dwelling fire insurance that is specifically designed to protect you as the landlord from lost rental income as a result of a fire. Time will be needed to rebuild the property insured, therefore, this policy will cover a year’s worth of rental income. In the time it takes to rebuild and find a tenant, your losses can be minimized. Give Massey Insurance the chance to safeguard your investments.

Protect your Rental Property

Against Fire

Against Lost Income

Minimize your Losses!

Get a Free Quote!

Contact My Insurance Agent!